Enter our summer coloring contest
Looking for something for your children to do? Have them enter Jo-Carroll Energy's Summer Coloring Contest.
Each year, Jo-Carroll Energy partners with our local public libraries to support the community and to spread the word about the coloring contest for our members’ children ages 5-10. We select three winners of the contest each year, one from each age category - ages 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10. The winners receive a set of school supplies for the fall school year plus many other fun prizes such as color-change pencils, bendy rulers and more. In addition to the child’s prize, we donate five energy-related children’s books to the child’s community library. Coloring pages will be collected July 15. Please visit the link below for a copy of the guidelines and coloring page.
Who can enter
Children between the ages of 5 and 10 and whose parents or guardians are a Jo-Carroll Energy member.
Contest rules & prizes
- Only one entry per child is allowed. Each entry will be placed into one of three age categories (5-6, 7-8 and 9-10).
- One winner will be selected from each age category.
- Artwork will be judged based on creativity, originality, and use of color.
- All entries must arrive to our office or be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the contest deadline of July 21, 2023.
- Artwork will not be returned except upon request.
- Artwork submitted may be displayed at our offices, public buildings, and JCE's newsletters.
- Each winner will receive a full set of school supplies. Five energy related books will be donated to the child's community library.
How to enter
- Download and print the 2022 Coloring Contest Entry Sheet and Coloring Page.
- Color the page and fill out the entry form.
- When complete, mail or deliver completed artwork and forms to:
- Jo-Carroll Energy
- Attn: Sara Lechowicz
- P.O. Box 390
- Elizabeth, IL 61028
Or by email to email@example.com
Entries must be received by the contest deadline of July 11, 2023.