See your photos in print!
Jo-Carroll Energy is now accepting entries for its 2017 photo contest. Winners will be featured in the 2018 Jo-Carroll Energy Calendar.
We are looking for images that represent life in our service territory - whether they are action shots or scenic landscapes.
Entry deadline is June 30, 2017.
Photo Contest Criteria
- To enter, you must be a member of Jo-Carroll Energy.
- Photos must be taken within the Jo-Carroll Energy service area.
- Member must own rights to the photo.
- A completed entry form must accompany each photo.
- A permission for must be signed and completed for any photograph of a person; if a minor (under age 18) is in the photo, the signature must come from their parent or guardian.
- Printed photos may be submitted. Original photos will not be returned. Photos must be quality prints. Do not write on the photo.
- Digital photos must be at least 300 dpi and 12 x 9 inches. Do not send scanned photos. Digital photos can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Photos should have a horizontal (landscape) orientation.
Two Ways to Enter
- Email photo files and forms to:
- Mail photos and forms to:
- Be sure your photo is clear and sharp.
- Make sure the background of the photo does not detract from the subject of the photo.
- Look at your photo with a critical eye. Would it be of interest to a wide variety of people?